Our Promise to you
We promise to keep your data safe and secure.
Here is all you need to know about the data we hold about you and how we use it.
- We’ll only use your data to improve your shopping experience with us.
- We’ll protect the data we hold about you.
- You decide what we send you and how often.
- We’ll only take the data we need and will delete it once no longer needed.
- We do not keep any payment data.
- In case of a personal data breach we will notify you of a breach within 72 hours of becoming aware of it.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The processing of your personal data shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations.
The data controller — the company that’s responsible for your privacy— for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection is Adventure Togs Ltd, Workshop 6, Sandfields Business Centre, Purcell Ave Ind Est, Port Talbot, UK, SA12 7PQ.
What We Collect and Why:
- We may collect and process your data with your consent. For example, when you tick a box to receive our email newsletter.
- We may collect and process your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations. For example, we’ll collect your address details to deliver your parcel.
- We may collect and process your personal data to comply with our legal obligations. This could include, for example, data about people involved in fraud or other criminal activity (legal compliance).
- We may use your order history to send you personalised offers or direct marketing information, telling you about products and services that we think may interest you. We also use your shopping history for trend analysis.
When We Collect and Process Your Personal Data:
- When you place an online order.
- When you create an account with our website or sign up for promotional materials or email newsletters.
- When you communicate with us via email, telephone, instant message or social media.
- When you enter prize draws or competitions.
- When we collect cookies, use traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- When we comply with Legal Requirements or Obligations, Law Enforcement, and for Public Safety Purposes.
Where We Store Your Personal Data:
The places in the business where we store your personal data whether it’s on internal system, or in paper form, have all been assessed for risk and where necessary new measures put in place to increase security. We ensure all systems and hardware are protected to the best of our ability from cyber threats and other risks of data breach.
Where you have chosen a password which enables you to access your online account, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Sharing your Personal Data
We do not share your personal information with any other companies.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us via our ‘Contact Us' page.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have the right to access the personal information Baby Togs (trading as Adventure Togs Ltd.) holds about you. Your right of access can be exercised at any time and you have the right to contact the regulator.